As a Corporate Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to recruit and attract the highest quality applicants to join the Reynolds and Reynolds team. You will act as a liaison between hiring managers and recruiting in creating position descriptions, keeping information current, and working with applicants through all stages of our process from testing and interviewing to hiring. This position also involves attending local and remote career fairs, working with college representatives to arrange and deliver presentations on campus, and promoting the Reynolds and Reynolds name in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities.
This position requires a wide range of abilities including strong communication and organizational skills, flexibility, and a high attention to detail. A high standard of professionalism is also required since you will be interacting not only with those outside the company, but also with our internal management staff including Executive Vice Presidents.
On the job training
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service is a plus
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work under stress and to juggle multiple tasks/deadlines
- Ability to prioritize daily and handle constant change
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime and evenings