College Station, TX
As a Tele-Communications Clerk, you will be handling all telecom invoices for our company. You will be responsible for evaluating invoices for accuracy - this is a very high dollar cost for any company, so this group ensures that we are not being overcharged.
You will also be responsible for producing reports for management showing telecom expenditures for their areas. There will be negotiating with vendors on contracts and pricing. You will handle all telecom related issues for associates of acquired companies as well, ensuring that no internal users face any telecom down-time (300-400 users).
Hands on training with other department associates.
- Aggressive and comfortable working with vendors
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on phones
- Good typing/data entry skills
- Knowledge of Access helpful – not required
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Good teamworker and interpersonal communicator
- Self starter with a strong work ethic