Hardware Install Coordinator
College Station, TX
As a Hardware Install Coordinator you are responsible for scheduling hardware installs between customers, sales reps, and field service technicians. In this position you will have heavy contact with customers, sales reps and other Reynolds and Reynolds departments to answer questions and resolve issues. You will be required to learn Hardware Configurations involving our systems. You can be asked to review, process and route equipment requests and installation orders when needed. You will be held responsible for updating several databases to reflect your work and continually provide success and service with each of our installs.
On the job training is provided. You will be assigned to a mentor and take Computer Assisted Instruction courses. Within 3-4 weeks, you should be ready for your responsibilities.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Professional with a strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Windows, MS Word, Excel and Access preferred
- Able to provide after-hours and weekend support during on-call duty