Customer Solutions Internship
Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in its award-winning recognition for customer service. The Customer Solutions Intern interacts with both internal and external customers to maintain this reputation of delivering a high level of customer service and support. You will be responsible for assisting customers with dealership computer software issues and for assuring customer satisfaction. We have several part-time positions available for those who enjoy problem solving, critical thinking, and working with others.
The training consists of classroom-style preparation where they will receive product-based training and learn how to assist customers in utilizing our products. Regular performance reviews are conducted during this time to provide new employees with useful feedback.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Available to work 20-39 hours per week
- This is a year round position
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills