Artists are responsible for creating, altering, and cleaning up logos and images to prepare them for printing. Duties also include architectural rendering of dealerships and building sketches for Reynolds and Reynolds customers. For this position, Artists must be able to work in various art media and possess an understanding of techniques such as watercolor, pen and ink, air brush, and pencil drawing. Artists must also be comfortable interacting with the sales force as well as outside vendors. This is a second shift position (2:30 pm - 11 pm) and is located in Celina, Ohio.
- Degree in Graphic Design or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with various software tools, such as: CorelDraw, Corel Photo Paint, Corel Trace, Freehand, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, PageMaker, Quark, and FusionPro
- Broad knowledge of fontography (building a font)
- Understanding of printing processes, color theory and design
- Creativity necessary to create customer images
- Ability to proof read