College Station, TX
The maintenance department is responsible for all phases of building maintenance. You will be involved in any projects related to carpentry, electrical work, painting, and plumbing. You will also help with moving furniture, air conditioning repair, sprinkler system repair, and parking lot repair.
Hands-on training is provided.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior building maintenance experience preferred, but not required
- Possess a high interest in mechanical work
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and maneuver/transport objects weighing up to 200-300 lbs
- Able to work outside or on ladders for long periods of time
- Cannot be color blind