Quality Assurance Administrator
College Station, TX
The Quality Assurance department is responsible for testing various PC and web based software applications to help ensure our products are of the highest quality possible before they are released to our clients. The Administrator position will work mainly with the automated testing team within the Quality Assurance department.
The primary duty of the Administrator will be processing and reporting the test results of our numerous automated test scripts. Other duties may also include assisting with documentation, updating and managing PC’s, participating in various projects, and other general clerical duties.
The training process is hands-on working directly with senior-level representatives on how to use our automated testing software.
- Degree preferred but not required
- Basic PC skills
- Great Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and learn quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Basic PC setup and configuration knowledge
- Technical documentation skills are a plus