Credit Bureau Inquiry provides a quick and comprehensive assessment of a customer’s credit history and identity. This specialized solution retrieves credit information from one, two, or all three national credit bureaus— Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, formats the data into one easy-to-read credit report, and eliminates duplicate account information. Credit Bureau Inquiry saves time in the F&I office and makes it easier to stay compliant and better protect your business. Additional features include:
- Full integration with ERA, including convenient access from a number of Sales and F&I applications.
- Storing and re-access of information, including storage of the credit report for 30 days.
- Credit information is conveniently stored permanently with the deal.
- OFAC screenings included with each credit report or pulled separately.
- Automatic sending and storing of adverse action letters.