A Vehicle Health Check Event can build stronger customer relationships, boost service department traffic, and convert service customers to sales prospects. The Vehicle Health Check Event is a soft-sell service where you provide repair and maintenance estimates to your customers and prospective customers to generate future appointments and sold service.
Reynolds Consulting Services will work with you and your staff during two in-dealership visits to define your event, set it up, and meet with your customers. With the help of your staff, during our visits we will:
- Plan the event and select your target customers for a free multi-vehicle inspection.
- Define the mailer and the message in order to attract customers to the event.
- Prepare the dealership for the presentation and follow-up phone calls to set appointments.
- Set up the event and train personnel how to execute the process.
- Observe and coach as the service staff meets with each customer.
- Set service appointments for near-term work and establish follow-up processes for no-show appointment prospects and unsold estimates.
- Gather event financial impact metrics.