Reynolds and Reynolds is dedicated to effective data management. As part of this commitment, we’ve constructed a state-of-the-art, secure data center strategically located at Research Park, an area specifically designed for technology enterprises. The new data center provides many redundancies and a large facility with virtually unlimited room to grow. These improvements will enable us to continue to meet the growing data security and access demands of our industry for years to come.
- All power into the data center is fully redundant, starting with dual connections from separate substations.
- Cutting-edge technologies allow failover to a backup connection in less than 50 milliseconds in the event of a fiber cut, avoiding any perceived interruption.
- On-site personnel are trained and available 24/7 to provide immediate support if the need arises.
- Safety features, including a comprehensive fire control system, reinforced concrete roof, and the ability to withstand hurricane-strength winds, protect data from natural disaster.
- Using the most current technology allows us to conserve energy.